The role of women. It’s on my mind constantly and I think it’s amplified lately by living in the US as well as some personal life circumstances. I decided that I should just go ahead and dedicate a whole month of blogging to chatting about some of this stuff, because it obviously isn’t going away.
So, if feminism is your jam, stay tuned this month.
To kick things off…
It’s Round Up Time
There are some amazing feminist online magazines and websites out there — and that’s going to be a fun future post — but today I just wanted to share some posts about feminist issues written by bloggers who cover an array of topics, including motherhood, home, food, and family!
Real Talk & Everyday Friendly Feminism
Pickle Planet Moncton
A Friendly Feminist Amuse Bouche from Yours Truly
- Friday Feminism
- My Complicated Smile
- International Women’s Day 2017
- Self Love Reminder Mantras for Valentine’s Day
- Fabulous Female Comedians
- Random Acts of Feminism
- Unhelpful Recipes: Penis Cake or How to Make a Penis Cake When it Turns Out You’re Actually Kind of a Prude
- Our Bodies Our Blood & The Blood Fund