Okay folks, this craft is going to blow your mind. It’s so easy and SO PRETTY. It’s also crazy inexpensive and there’s a pretty good chance that you’ll have all the items on hand already.
- Roll the glue tape onto the hoop a few centimeters at a time
- Gather your coffee filter around the end of a pencil or marker and gently press onto the glue tape
- Place the filters close to one another on the hoop to make the wreath full and fluffy
- When the gluing is finished, gently pull the filters open toward the centre
- If you’re fine with a solid white wreath, this is a great place to stop!
- Personally, I’m adding touches of gold to my holiday decorating
- If you have any craft paint and sponges lying around, you can add this finishing touch for free. My paint is from the dollar store so it’s a minimal addition.
- Using a sponge brush, lightly highlight the tips of the filters with your paint
- Once the paint is dry, add a ribbon or string and hang where ever your home needs a holiday touch
Happy Handmade Holidays!