I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes.
My “Beauty” Style
I’m not an expert on beauty products. I enjoy a classic look with minimal makeup and a fairly quick routine. My go-to products are a lightly tinted moisturizer, mascara, and lip gloss. I try to use natural and organic products as much as possible.
For the Garnier Fructis Damage Eraser review I’m grading each product on a tight scale of 1-3 stars, with one being the lowest and three as the highest. Criteria will include appearance, scent, useability, and results, and I’ll also include my totally subjective thoughts on the product over all.
- Appearance: It’s really orange.
- Scent: Light and fruity. I enjoy it.
- Useability: Standard.
- Results: Hair clean. Shampoo good.
- Appearance: More orange. I guess consistency is good though.
- Scent: It really is a nice “good morning” smell.
- Useability: Not much is needed to fully condition my hair.
- Results: Softer hair.
- Appearance: Nice smaller bottle.
- Scent: Yum.
- Useability: The bottle doesn’t actually indicate how much is needed, which is not much! I used two squirts on my shoulder-length hair and it was clearly more than I supposed to.
- Results: On the border of grease city. Not cool.
- Appearance: It’s kind of a clunky bottle to have in the shower.
- Scent: Fruit-a-licious.
- Useability: I the only one who struggles with twist tops with slippery hands?
- Results: Decent. Softer, shinier hair than from previous washes sans butter.
I’m totally new to the product review world and this was a real treat. Although these aren’t the normal hair products I would use, I could see myself picking up a bottle of the shampoo or conditioner again. I gave the Split End Bandage Serum a few tries but I can’t say it would be worth it for me to ever purchase another bottle. I’m really a less-is-more kind of person so if I’m going to use something on my hair post-shower, it really has to make a good difference. On the same note, the Strength Reconstructing Butter was an easy addition to my routine, though I wouldn’t need to use it on the reg. If you’re into that type of products, I would say the big bottle of will last a fairly long time.
With 9 out of 12 possible stars, the Garnier Fructis Damage Eraser line makes a solid 75%.